RSS

Recent Posts

Car seats & Winter Jackets
Freerice.com
Painting Snow
Teaching Numbers
Please don't help my kids

Categories

Activities
Baby Tips
Organization
Potty Training
Recipes
School Age
Toddler Tips
powered by

My Blog

Library Bag

I love the library. Not only is it a free place to play and color, but the never ending selection of books will instill a love of reading in any child. R loves to check out books to read before nap, and CD's to listen to in the car. How many times have I tried to lug out her stack of 'must haves', along with a purse and cup of coffee, all the while trying to restrain the excited two year old from running into the parking lot? A lot. I decided it was time for a designated Library Bag. R and I went to Michaels Craft Store, bought a small canvas bag and some fabric paints. (Be sure to put on 'art clothes'-this paint will not come out!) The bag was dry after nap, and now we only take home what fits in the bag! I also keep the small print out from the librarian of the books we have taken out inside the bag, to be sure we have everything!

12 Comments to Library Bag:

Comments RSS
Bail out bag 5.11 on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:50 AM
Small canvas bag or library bag paint information shared that is really creativity. I appreciated your activities and lots of thanks for this.

Nick Popovitch on Friday, May 17, 2013 5:45 AM
that there is a light at the end of your tunnel of misery. It may feel this way, but in reality, the pain of a broken heart will fade in time. Luckily, there are some things that you can do that will help to speed up the process. Nothing will help move past a break up and make the pai

beijing china tour on Friday, May 17, 2013 6:32 PM
Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

nepal tibet tour on Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:52 AM
Thanks for your entire labor on this blog. Betty enjoys carrying out investigations and it is easy to see why. We all hear all concerning the dynamic manner you present both useful and interesting tricks on your website and welcome response from other ones on the subject matter while my daughter is actually becoming educated so much. Take advantage of the rest of the year. Your conducting a really good job.

korean fashion jewelry on Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:05 PM
Hello.This post was extremely remarkable, especially since I was investigating for thoughts on this topic last Tuesday.

alvario on Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:13 AM
I have to point out my respect for your kindness in support of those who really want assistance with that theme. Your real dedication to passing the solution all through came to be surprisingly practical and have made women much like me to attain their targets. This insightful help and advice signifies so much a person like me and extremely more to my colleagues. Many thanks; from everyone of us.

Leather handbags on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 6:38 AM
I really found very interesting about these topic because you have good content and unique thoughts on writing.i like this blog.Thanks

Mulberry messenger bag on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 5:52 AM
This bag is my favorite style, where can I buy it, the price is expensive for me, how to save money.
Reply to comment

The tiffany Tiffany Earrings hold the spring 's subject . Catherine Deneuve on Friday, July 12, 2013 9:28 PM
The tiffany's engagement rings public in several years is the combination of pack and protection . users can still keep good quality wherever you are.That is thanks to inclusive , everyone are still clearly visible in any conditions. back beam design perticular. In addition, vintage tiffany engagement rings also integrated into the different conce

LED Dimmable Tube Lights on Friday, October 11, 2013 1:16 PM
Like the Mississippi, this LED light come in 38” segments, but what sets the Missouri apart is its 17.5” lead wires for easy DIY-ability.

słuchawki bezprzewodowe on Thursday, November 28, 2013 9:26 PM
However, constantly think of all of the methods and be able to simply select the best suited option that you really need case apartment and home will probably be worth watching those people stores

adresy on Wednesday, November 05, 2014 7:52 PM
Choose with products not alone handy, as well as useful during the very long run If a friend or relative does not have a finished experience in the field in fretting hand with home