RSS

Recent Posts

Car seats & Winter Jackets
Freerice.com
Painting Snow
Teaching Numbers
Please don't help my kids

Categories

Activities
Baby Tips
Organization
Potty Training
Recipes
School Age
Toddler Tips
powered by

My Blog

Learning Colors

R and I took a trip to a local paint shop to collect free swatches in several different shades. I layed out a card of each color, and encouraged R to put colored swatches in the most similar pile. Also a great way to practice colors in a foreign language!

9 Comments to Learning Colors:

Comments RSS
Tamara on Friday, April 05, 2013 2:55 PM
I appreciate this way to practice colors in a foreign language! I just pleased to read this post and got a better idea to learn it. Thanks for this awesome way!
Reply to comment

package holidays australia 2013 on Sunday, April 14, 2013 6:53 PM
Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.
Reply to comment

elpaisdelasombras on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 5:15 AM
Hi there, You have done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.
Reply to comment

led lighting in china on Friday, October 11, 2013 1:16 PM
Most people do not share the same particular living situation that I have. And if you do, I’m sorry to hear that, but happy that we can bond over it now.
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Monday, August 25, 2014 4:05 PM
So let pick the components for your so that you can precisely how warm the room It is normally, nonetheless also so that you can notice, to see several expert retail stores for you to see
Reply to comment

strona www on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 1:33 PM
So allow us opt for the product about may perhaps to just how bright often the room First of most, it's important to try to get it all to typically the eyeport interior design variety of finally, the room
Reply to comment

anneball on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 12:24 AM
Had a great time reading this blog.
Reply to comment

last guardian costumes on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 9:44 AM
This is what I love. Thanks for your article.
Reply to comment

http://www.essayangels.net/boomessays-co on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 7:46 AM
what beautiful way to raise money for the cause. I'm happy to see how people come together as a community and help each other. plus a wonderful idea to welcome the students too.
Reply to comment