Recent Posts

Car seats & Winter Jackets
Painting Snow
Teaching Numbers
Please don't help my kids

Baby Tips
Potty Training
School Age
Toddler Tips
powered by

My Blog

Hidden hairs can strangle baby's tiny toes

Sweet baby toes can be the source of a rare but painful condition called toe tourniquet syndrome, in which hair wraps around the tiny digit, cutting off circulation.
Click here to read an article by Linda Carroll.
Special thanks to Dianna Hughs, Newnorn Care Specialist in Arizona, for bringing attention to this serious condition.

6 Comments to Hidden hairs can strangle baby's tiny toes:

Comments RSS
Human hair wefts on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 2:33 AM
I was not knowing about this condition, it is very painful and I can understand how much pain a baby has to bear.
Reply to comment

china led lighting on Friday, October 11, 2013 1:16 PM
We’ve been having such a great time participating in trade shows across the country, we want to pass on the opportunity to you guys
Reply to comment
Replica Breitling on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:41 PM

Thin hair products on Monday, December 09, 2013 1:37 AM
It is extremely helpful for me. Thank you for taking the time to discuss this Hidden hairs can strangle baby's tiny toes. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information?
Reply to comment

adres on Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:30 PM
Few-people pays alternative activities often the passageway. All around kind of your own home, there are more very important places on what to concentrate the chief attention Arrangement of this the kitchen area must subsequently come to be thought out in a variety of ways
Reply to comment

mens swiss watches on Monday, December 29, 2014 2:41 AM
A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little evaluation on this. And he in fact purchased me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If possible, as you change into experience, would you mind updating your weblog with extra particulars? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog publish!
Reply to comment