RSS

Recent Posts

Car seats & Winter Jackets
Freerice.com
Painting Snow
Teaching Numbers
Please don't help my kids

Categories

Activities
Baby Tips
Organization
Potty Training
Recipes
School Age
Toddler Tips
powered by

My Blog

Dad Protects Son from Bullies by Wearing a Skirt. Guess What? It Works.

"For parents and educators, bullying is a critical issue with no clear-cut prevention method. How do you protect a child from the cruely of others and how can a bullied child walk away without feeling defensive or ashamed? Pickert's plan comes down to more than just a dad in a skirt. It's an approach that translates across borders, both physical and theoretical: If a child is attacked for being different, don't leave them hanging. Be different with them." Read the whole article here.

One of my favorite books for teaching children about accepting others is My Princess Boy, by Cheryl Kilodavis.

Do you know a child who has been bullied? How did you handle it?

10 Comments to Dad Protects Son from Bullies by Wearing a Skirt. Guess What? It Works.:

Comments RSS
T5 LED Tube Lights on Friday, October 11, 2013 1:16 PM
Meanwhile, back at the warehouse, we’re still updating our inventory and making room for more state of the art LED lights. We’ve added tons of great items to our Clearance section – so take a look and see if your old favorites made the cut
Reply to comment

top essay writing companies on Sunday, July 08, 2018 11:47 PM
I used to be bullied a lot when I was in high school. I think that letting your dad, who is wearing a skirt, go with you in school is not a very good idea. Just imagine how the big bullies in school would mock you for your dad's appearance. I know that it is bad to be ashamed of your parents who shows up with you. But, your dad in a skirt might be the end of your high school life.

Ladies jeans on Saturday, May 31, 2014 4:22 AM
Hmm,very good thoughts you have shared and I never thoughts like you and I can hope that everyone would be benefited. Thanks
Reply to comment

stron on Saturday, August 30, 2014 1:55 AM
In locations the fact that get as well sizzling hot the whole day, can be beneficial never oscuramento curtains Perfectly place new kitchen, is a which requires we will be very happy use their valuable time as well as feel from ease
Reply to comment

adresy on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:35 PM
It will always try to fit the strategy in addition to way to satisfy your requirements we will be able to accentuate the interior of our own property, condominium or perhaps company which is where we all work
Reply to comment

cvcvcv on Thursday, April 26, 2018 5:47 PM
What a wonderful post, you have put quite a lot of effort into this one, I can tell. Love everything about this, great post. Hope to see more such posts from you soon.
Reply to comment

BrendaMartin on Saturday, April 28, 2018 7:17 AM
HELP ABOUT EDUCATION
Reply to comment

purchase uk essay on Saturday, April 28, 2018 11:39 AM
You always share such empowering and awareness posts.Gld you have shared this post with us.You are an amazing blogger.
Reply to comment

free roblox accounts with robux on Friday, June 08, 2018 8:22 AM
these developers invented something cool and unique which is highly secured over world wide web.
Reply to comment