Here is a fun & easy winter craft with few supplies!
You will need:
-Spray bottle (optional)
1. Color the filters with markers if desired
2. If colored, spray with water to make the colors run together
3. Fold the filters at least 3 times
4. Cut shapes into the filters. Get creative! Use glitter, colors- or leave them plain! Please keep the snowflakes 'word free' if you plan to donate)
5. Unfold to see see your finished, unique snowflake!
A fun activity to do for a good cause. The Connecticut PTSA is coming together in support of Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown and they need snowflakes. The PTSA are looking for paper-made snowflakes to create a winter wonderland for students at their new school. The PTSA met with community leaders and the Sandy Hook PTA who requested their help in spearheading the effort.
Send your snowflakes to:
60 Connolly Parkway Building 12, Suite 103
Hamden Ct 06514